Mandatory and Voluntary Meal and Block Plans are available for UWF campus residents
RESIDENT MEAL PLANS Fall 2017 - Spring 2018
Mandatory Meal Plan
All First-Time-In-College (FTIC) Students living in University Housing are required to participate in the mandatory meal plan their first two semesters on campus. FTIC students may choose either the 12, 15, 19, or Unlimited Meal Plan during Housing sign-up. This requirement can apply to some Transfer Students.
*Note: A student’s status as FTIC is not the same as a classification indicating academic progress. Inquiries regarding the FTIC status should be directed to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 850.474.2230 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The second semester you will be issued the same meal that you began the first semester with if you are a mandatory meal plan student.
Voluntary Meal Plans - For Resident Students
If the mandatory meal plan is not required but you would like to purchase a meal plan, you may voluntarily purchase the meal/block plan of your choice online via MyUWF.
1. Log in to MyUWF
2. Search for “Meal Plan Purchases & Nautilus Card Deposits” app.
3. Make a deposit to your Nautilus Card in the amount of the Meal Plan you wish to purchase (Cards accepted: MC, VISA, and Discover; Convenience fee of 2.5% incurred). E-Checks are also accepted ($1.49 transaction fee applies).
4. Purchase your Meal Plan using your Nautilus Card.
Meal Plan Selection/Guidelines
- All students will be allowed to make changes to their meal plans through the first two weeks after the start of classes or after they purchase the plan, whichever is later.
- Voluntary meal plans must be paid before the meal plan will be issued. If you wish to purchase a meal plan using excess Financial Aid funds, please complete the Request for Voluntary Meal Plan via Excess Financial Aid form via MyUWF > Voluntary Meal Plan.
- If meal plans are suspended for non-payment, no credit will be given for meals missed during the suspension.
Meal Periods: There are three meal periods per day Monday through Friday and two meal periods per day Saturday and Sunday. You may use one meal off of your meal plan during each meal period. Meal periods do not apply to block plan holders or the Argo Unlimited Meal Plan. If you want to come back to the Nautilus Market more than once in a given meal period, you may use your Dining Dollars, funds in your Nautilus Card declining balance account, cash, or debit/credit card to pay for the second visit.
To-go in the Nautilus Market: The containers are provided, free of charge with a meal plan (excluding the Argo Unlimited meal plan). All others will need to purchase their initial container for $5. After using the Eco-Clamshell container, it is brought back to the Nautilus Market (can be brought back dirty) and is replaced with a clean container or Eco-Change, a wooden coin to use in exchange for an Eco-Clamshell.
Special Dietary Needs
If you have special dietary needs, such as Celiac Disease, please contact the Director of Dining Services to discuss the dining options we have to accommodate your needs.
Contact: Nelson Velez - Campus Executive Chef, 850.281.2713, email@example.com