Copy Service Overview
The University-wide program provides for multifunction devices, paper, technical support, and automated departmental accounting.
UWF copiers are convenient and cost efficient
UWF Copy Services provides departmental and student copiers to the UWF campus and its affiliates. Almost all of the devices on campus are networked so that print jobs can be sent from any computer. 17 of the copiers have Postscript drivers for MAC printing, and 16 of the copiers can print full color and are placed in strategic departmental locations.
A cost-per-copy approach allows UWF to have a centralized copy program with one vendor and standardized costs for features. By pooling all the copiers on campus, we are able to use UWF's combined buying power for lower costs. This program eliminates the need to invest budget dollars in equipment. By pooling the campus volumes, the cost-per-copy approach also eliminates individual monthly minimum charges, users pay for only the copies they make. We have pulled together a standardized set of features so every department, regardless of their budget and copy/print volume, can benefit.
- All devices scan to color and black/white and some print/copy in color.
- Our contracted vendor, CPC Office Technologies, provides a service technician who is dedicated to UWF.
- UWF has flexibility. Machines can be moved, exchanged or added as needs change.
- Every department benefits from the latest in office technologies.
- Monthly charges are automated. Use can be easily tracked and monthly billings reconciled.
- UWF Copy Service provides all paper, toner, and staples for the copiers in this program.
For step-by-step instructions, login to MyUWF, search for UWF Public Knowledge Base > copyserv > and visit Printing to a Campus Copier (Multifunction Device) web page or Copy/Scan Instructions for the MX264N Multifunction Device webpage.