Shop in person or online and save at the UWF Bookstore.
There's always a sale
Students who want to show their school spirit by sporting their favorite Argonaut emblematic gear will find a wide variety of T's, sweats, caps and more at the UWF Bookstore.
Course materials are competitively priced every day. In fact the Price Match Promise (pdf) guarantees that if you find a better advertised deal on a textbook you purchased at the UWF Bookstore, bring in the ad and they will give you the difference on a gift card.
In addition to clothes and textbooks, you can find everything from gifts, snacks, residence hall supplies, personal items, as well as study guides, pens, pencils, binders, and notebooks. We have it all! Stop in often to see what's new at the UWF Bookstore.
Faculty and staff, show your Nautilus Card at the checkout for employee appreciation savings.
Ways to save on course materials
Buy your books early. Demand for used books generally exceeds supply; for that reason, it’s a good idea to buy your textbooks as soon as possible.
Rent your books, new or used. Just look for the “For Rent” sign beside your book. You must complete an online registration form in order to rent the first time.
Savings comparisons... When you buy used books, you save 25% over the new book price. When you rent your books, you save, on average, 50% or more of the new book price. When you rent or purchase digital books, you save from 40 to 60% of the new book price.
Get cash for books at buyback
- Book Buyback typically occurs at the end of the term.
- The earlier you sell your books back during the designated buyback period, the more they’ll be worth and the more likely it is that we will buy them.
- The price we offer is based on the book’s future value.
- A book is more valuable if a professor has selected it for use the next term and if it’s in reasonably good condition.
- Demand for the book and the number of copies we already have in stock also determines the value, which can be up to 50% of the new book price.