QM Fundamentals Course Review
Have you successfully completed ATC's "Designing a Quality Online Course?" Are you currently using the ATC Course Design Template? If so, then your course may already meet QM Fundamentals Rubric Standards.
What are QM Fundamentals?
*IMPORTANT NOTICE: As UWF transitions to a new learning management system, The QM Fundamentals review process is being revised. Please contact Karen Rasmussen, firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding QM Fun.
A QM Fundamentals course review is recommended for all online courses at UWF. An online course which effectively integrates the ATC course design template and successfully meets the requirements of a QM Fundamentals review could satisfy 75% of the requirements for a full QM course certification.
QM Fundamentals consists of:
- A condensed set of standards - includes all the essential standards pulled from the QM Rubric
- Log into Confluence to download a copy of the QM Fundamentals Rubric*.
- A course design template to guide instructors:
- in developing new online courses
- to improve existing courses
- Many time-consuming features have been built into the template to save faculty valuable time.
*Meeting QM's accessibility Standards does not guarantee or imply that specific country/federal/state/local accessibility regulations are met. Please consult with an accessibility specialist to ensure that accessibility regulations are met (Quality Matters Rubric Standards).
Apply to have a QM Fundamentals Course Review if:
- You have completed ATC's Designing a Quality Online Course
- Your course is in the ATC course design template or a similarly approved course template
- Complete the academic department chair approval form to apply for a QM Fun Review
What is in it for YOU?
- If your course meets standards in a QM Fundamentals course review, you will receive a $500 stipend and a QM Fundamentals Certificate.
- Ultimately, you will have a better, higher quality course for you and your students.
Contact Cindy Mersereau at email@example.com if you have any questions about QM Fundamentals.