Academic Program Review
The Florida Board of Governors requires the cyclic review of all academic degree programs in State universities at least every seven years.
Procedures, Forms, and other Information
How do we assure that programs are up to date?
The Florida Board of Governors requires the cyclic review of all academic degree programs in State universities at least every seven years. Program reviews must document how individual academic programs are achieving stated student learning and program objectives within the context of the university's mission, as illustrated in the academic learning compacts. Academic program reviews are designed to periodically analyze how degree programs provide students with high quality education and preparation for success in our global economy.
Policies & Procedures
- Academic Program Review Policy (AC-07.00-06/09)
- Program Review Procedures & Guidelines, Related Forms and Templates (March 2017)
- Institutes and Centers - Program Review Template (December 2016)
- 2016-2017 (July 2016)
- Confirmation of Processes (July 2016)
- Contact Information (March 2017)
- Executive Summary (July 2016)
- Expense Request (July 2016)
- Planning (July 2016)
- Site Visit Schedule (July 2016)
- Academic (2012-2017)
- University of West Florida (2012-2017)
- State University System of Florida, Board of Governors (2012-2025)