Fall Faculty Forum
2016 Fall Faculty Forum - August 16
The 2016 Fall Faculty Forum was held on Tuesday, August 16, 2016.
The theme for this year's forum was "The Next 50 Years" and included discussions of such topics as 'What Faculty Can Do To Improve The Metrics', 'Opportunities For Funded Research', 'Celebrating 50 Years', and 'The Year of Security'.
The webcast of the event has been archived and can be viewed online at http://wuwf.org/2016-fall-faculty-forum.
PDF copies of the presentations given at the event can be found linked below.
- Provost's Presentation - Martha Saunders
- What Faculty Can Do To Improve The Metrics - Kim LeDuff and Joffery Gaymon
- Opportunities For Funded Research - Rick Harper
- Celebrating 50 Years - Brendan Kelly
- The Year Of Security - Geissler Golding
2015 Fall Faculty Forum - August 18
The 2015 Fall Faculty Forum was held on Tuesday, August 18, 2015.
The theme for this year's forum was "Work Worth Doing" and included discussions of such topics as 'Sunshine Recruitment', 'Students with Disabilities', and 'General Education and Retention Tactics'.
Provost Saunders' presentation and the 'Students with Disabilities' session was webcast. The event has been archived and can be viewed at http://wuwf.org/fall-faculty-forum.
Presentations & Breakout Sessions
- Provost's Presentation - presented by Martha Saunders
- General Education and Retention Tactics - presented by Greg Lanier
- Students with Disabilities - presented by Vannee Cao-Nguyen
- Sunshine Recruitment - presented by Jamie Sprague and Irene A. Patti
2014 Fall Faculty Forum - August 19
Breakout Sessions/Best Practices
High Impact Practices
- Study Abroad - presented by Kim LeDuff
- Internships - presented by Eileen Perrigo
- Undergraduate Research - presented by Karen Molek
- Competition Teams - presented by Angela Hahn
- Mentor Programs - presented by Sherry Hartnett
Retention Strategies - presented by Patrice Moorer
The QEP - presented by Greg Lanier & Matt Schwartz
- Handout - HIP-DEE RFP Rubric