|If Java is already installed but applets do not work, you may need to enable Java through your web browser.
Please follow these instructions to enable Java through your Web browser:
Internet Explorer 4.x and Up
1. Select "Internet Options" from the Tools menu.
2. Select the Advanced Tab and scroll down to "Java (Sun)".
3. Check the box next to the Java version.
4. Select the Security Tab and click the "Custom level" button.
5. Scroll down to "Scripting of Java applets".
6. Make sure the "Enable" radio button is checked.
7. Click OK to save your preference.
1. Select "Options" from the Tools menu.
2. Click on the "Content" button.
4. Check the box next to "Enable Java".
5. Click OK to save your preference.