Review your next steps in becoming a UWF graduate student:
- Step 1: Make sure you have submitted all admission requirements. Visit your Application Status in MyUWF to review your application checklist. Make sure all checklist items have been received. This includes graduate admission test scores, transcripts from all previously attended universities, and departmental admission requirements such as letter of intent and letters of recommendation.
- Step 2: Make sure you have submitted your final transcripts. An official transcript reflecting the date of your graduation must be received by Graduate Admissions before you enroll at the University. Review your application checklist and make sure your degree-granting institution’s transcripts have been received and the Status is ‘final’.
- Step 3: Make sure your Residency status is correct. Check your offer letter or visit your Application Status in MyUWF to make sure your residency status is listed correctly. If it is incorrect, submit all required residency documentation to Graduate Admissions.
- Step 4: Submit your Immunization records. All students are required to show proof of having their MMR, Hepatitis B, and Meningitis immunizations. For more information, contact the UWF Student Health Center at 850-474-2172 or visit the Immunization Policy.
- Step 5: Confirm your intent to enroll. You must confirm your admission through your Application Status in MyUWF prior to registering for classes.
- Step 6: Review the Graduate School's New Graduate Student Online Orientation. New graduate students are encouraged to attend the online graduate orientation to learn more about UWF, extracurricular opportunities as well as hear from current graduate students, the Graduate Student Association, and other campus organizations and departments.