Software Engineering Administration
The M.S.A. specializing in Software Engineering is an interdisciplinary degree offered entirely online and is designed to prepare students for leadership roles in organizations of diverse domains that develop and maintain software systems for research, commercial, and internal use. Coursework also prepares students for admission to doctoral programs and professional schools.
In addition to the University graduate admission requirements described in the Graduate Admissions section of the catalog, the department bases decisions for regular admission on a holistic review of credentials in which the criteria listed below are used to assess the potential success of each applicant.
• Submission of Graduate Application and Processing Fee
• Submission of official transcripts
*International students may have additional requirements.
• Submission of graduate admission tests: GRE, MAT, or GMAT
• Undergraduate cumulative GPA
• Undergraduate degree major
• Submission of letter of intent
• Submission of three letters of recommendation