Human Performance Technology, M.S.A.
The Human Performance Technology specialization prepares you to identify organizational performance problems and recommend effective solutions with corporate, nonprofit, public education and military organizations.
In addition to the University graduate admission requirements described in the Graduate Admissions section of the catalog, the department bases decisions for regular admission on a holistic review of credentials in which the criteria listed below are used to assess the potential success of each applicant.
• Submission of Graduate Application and Processing Fee
• Submission of official transcripts
*International students may have additional requirements.
• Submission of graduate admission tests: GRE , MAT, or GMAT
• Undergraduate cumulative GPA
• Submission of letter of intent
• Academic Preparation
Certain graduate programs have earlier application deadlines. Check with the graduate department for departmental specific deadlines.