Interested in employment in leadership roles in database fields in public, nonprofit and private agencies? A solid lineup of business courses in the fully online M.S.A. core, including managerial economics, financial management, management skills, marketing management, and management and organizational behavior, provide students with a strong background in business which dovetails with the courses in the Database Administration specialization.
In addition to the University graduate admission requirements described in the Graduate Admissions section of the catalog, the department bases decisions for regular admission on a holistic review of credentials in which the criteria listed below are used to assess the potential success of each applicant.
• Submission of Graduate Application and Processing Fee
• Submission of official transcripts
*International students may have additional requirements.
• Submission of graduate admission tests: GRE (Quantitative, Verbal, and Analytical Writing), MAT, or GMAT
• Undergraduate cumulative GPA
• Undergraduate degree major
• Letter of intent
• Three letters of recommendation
Certain graduate programs have earlier application deadlines. Check with the graduate department for departmental specific deadlines.