Instructional Technology, M.Ed.
The M.Ed. in Instructional Technology trains professionals who provide critical assistance for national and international education and training initiatives in the 21st century. Offered entirely online, the M.Ed. in Instructional Technology prepares education, military, and business and industry professionals to meet the challenges of complex problems from the perspective of education and training. Students in the M.Ed. program select courses from a minimum of two specializations in addition to the program core requirements.
Human Performance Technology
In addition to the University graduate admission requirements described in the Graduate Admissions section of the catalog, the department bases decisions for regular admission on a holistic review of credentials in which the criteria listed below are used to assess the potential success of each applicant.
• Submission of Graduate Application and Processing Fee
• Submission of official transcripts
*International students may have additional requirements.
• Submission of one of the following graduate admission tests: GRE, MAT, or GMAT*
• Undergraduate cumulative GPA or undergraduate last 60 semester hour GPA
• Submission of letter of intent describing the candidate's work experience and reasons for pursuing the degree program, including how the degree relates to career goals
• Academic preparation
• Department review
* Review your eligibility for an admission test score waiver.
Certain graduate programs have earlier application deadlines. Check with the graduate department for departmental specific deadlines.