College Student Affairs Administration, M.Ed.
The Master of Education in College Student Affairs Administration program is designed for students interested in professional leadership in various student affairs and student services areas. Program participants will prepare for careers involving organizational management, student development, leadership training, and campus life administration.
In addition to the University graduate admission requirements described in the Graduate Admissions section of the catalog, the department bases decisions for regular admission on a holistic review of credentials in which the criteria listed below are used to assess the potential success of each applicant.
• Submission of Graduate Application and Processing Fee
• Submission of official transcripts
*International students may have additional requirements.
• Submission of official GRE or MAT test score
• Undergraduate cumulative GPA
• Submission of letter of intent describing reasons for applying to the program and associated career goals.
• Submission of resume
• Submission of three letters of recommendation including one professional reference and one academic reference.
• Overall fit with the program
Certain graduate programs have earlier application deadlines. Check with the graduate department for departmental specific deadlines.