Click on the links below for the appropriate graduate application based on your status.
Attention: If you are physically outside the state of Florida AND plan to apply for a fully online program, please review your state authorization status.
- Domestic Graduate Degree-Seeking Application
- This application should only be submitted by DEGREE SEEKING and PERMANENT RESIDENT applicants.
- International Graduate Degree-Seeking Application
- This application should only be submitted by INTERNATIONAL applicants.
- Graduate Non-Degree Seeking Application
- This application should only be submitted by NON-DEGREE SEEKING applicants.
Graduate Readmission Application
Graduate students not in attendance during three or more academic semesters (including summer semester), but less than five years, must complete the Application for Readmission to the same program in which you were previously enrolled and provide any required documentation. Students seeking admission for a different program must submit a new degree-seeking application.
This application should only be submitted by READMISSION applicants.
Graduate students who last attended their graduate programs over five years ago must reapply to their program by submitting a graduate degree-seeking application.
Statement on the Collection and Use of Social Security Numbers (PDF) In accordance with the requirements of Florida law (Section 119.071, Florida Statutes), the University of West Florida collects social security numbers only if specifically authorized or required by law or if imperative for the performance of the University's duties and responsibilities.