For every dollar of state support and student fee investment, the University of West Florida creates $5.99 in total spending impact. When UWF graduate earnings are included, the return on investment is $14.22 to the state economy.
- 12,126 students in 2011-12
- 9,625 undergraduate students
- 1,759 graduate students
- 1,463 freshman (the largest freshman class at UWF)
- Average GPA of freshman class: 3.48
- Average ACT of freshman class: 22.75 (higher than the Florida average of 19)
- Average SAT of freshman class: 1,007