You were born to splash. We’re just here to help.
Nearly 40% of students are part-time. That means we’ve built flexible programs like our Bachelor of General Studies (BGS) degree program that work with any schedule.
The University of West Florida strives to make going back to school easier than ever. Since you were previously enrolled and took a short break, consider returning and pursuing a Bachelor of General Studies. Our Bachelor of General Studies (BGS) degree program provides interdisciplinary study across academic disciplines and professional fields. Designed for you, a nontraditional, undergraduate student that may require a more individualized university degree.
Bachelor of General Studies (BGS) Program Highlights
- Open to all students with at least a 2.0 GPA
- Courses available face-to-face, online, and at the Emerald Coast Campus
- Four areas of emphasis with courses across four different colleges
- Flexible enough to accommodate minors and certificate programs
- Earn a bachelor's degree while maintaining family, military, and/or employment obligations
Our enrollment counselors are here to make your transition back to UWF easier and to help you navigate, graduate, and then make your splash. Don’t let anything stop you from completing your degree.