Wellness Services is pleased to offer you a free massage chair appointment. Located in Building 960, massage chairs are available to all UWF students for 30 minute intervals.
We know how stressful your semester can be, so please take advantage of this opportunity to:
- Lower stress levels
- Relieve tension
- Alleviate back pain
- Improve your circulation
- Release endorphins
Call 850-473-7112 or stop by Wellness Services in Building 960, Suite 200B to set up an appointment. Be sure to bring your Nautilus Card with you along with any personal eye masks, headphones, music players, books, etc., that you wish to use. None will be provided for you.
Please note the following restrictions on massage chair usage:
- Your height must be within the range of 4'11" to 6'2".
- No food or drink allowed in the chair.
- Do not use the chair if you are not clean.
- Do not use the chair if you have injuries (ribs, feet, hands, head, shoulders, back, etc.).
- Do not attempt to use the chair if you have a fear of enclosed spaces.
- Do not use the chair if you have any of the following health issues: thrombosis, aneurysms, acute varicosity, dermatitis or skin infections, acute neck sprain; or if you are in the early stages of pregnancy or have recently given birth.