Alcohol Programs & Resources
All of our programs include interactive components to engage student learning and ensure participation.
- Facts on Tap
- Alcohol and Marijuana Jeopardy
- Boozin' Bingo
- Drinking, Drugs, & Doin' Stuff
- Do More Than Change The Channel
- ArgoHost Training (Certified Social Host Program)
- Orientation Presentations
- Student Staff Training Presentations
We recommend the following Educational Links to receive the most up-to-date alcohol and drug information for personal use as well as for class projects.
- UWF Counseling & Psychological Services - (850) 474-2420
- The Friary of Lakeview - (850) 932-9375
- Twelve Oaks Alcohol & Drug Treatment Center - (850) 939-1200
- Lakeview - (850) 432-1222
- Crisis Line - (850) 438-1617
- Official Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) Homepage
- Pensacola AA
- Al-Anon / Alateen
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- The National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence provides a site that contains comprehensive information on issues of prevention, research, treatment, and more.
- The Century Council maintains a site dedicated to fighting drunk driving and underage drinking.
- Columbia University sponsors Go Ask Alice, a health column with archives pertaining to alcohol, nicotine and other drugs.
- AddictionResource.com was created to help addicts and their loved ones overcome addiction.