Mission, Vision, and Values
Counseling and Psychological Services' mission is to provide the highest quality comprehensive mental health and preventative services to foster personal growth, student academic success, and a diversity-affirming campus.
A safe, inclusive, and diversity-affirming environment where all students thrive while pursuing their unique personal and educational goals.
- Diversity Affirming: Embracing, respecting, and celebrating the diversity inherent in people and creating an inclusive environment where all students can live, learn, and lead meaningful lives.
- Caring: Providing support, expressing personal warmth, and demonstrating care for student's well-being.
- Collaboration: Promoting a culture of supportive and cooperative interactions and communication to advance and achieve shared expectations and goals.
- Quality: Committing to providing the highest level of care.
- Integrity: Adhering to professional ethics and/or personal principles that makes one's behavior, character and actions beyond reproach.