Argo Arrival 2018
Argo Arrival is the University of West Florida's official welcome season, when new students join our campus community. New Argos attend incredible events and learn about the traditions and history that make UWF unique. Argo Arrival features five signature events taking place Aug. 24-31. Be sure to bring your Nautilus Card to each event, and celebrate your arrival by using #ArgoArrival.
Dozens of events will take place during Argo Arrival, including five signature events that should not be missed.
Formally join UWF's spirited community of learners at this traditional ceremony. Then, meet faculty members, deans and other officials at the President's reception. Families are welcome to join their new students.
Club U-Dub offers something for everyone. Dance to music from DJ Oso City, challenge your friends to the GloCade or hang out at the patio coffee bar.
Get ready to make a splash! Enjoy inflatable water slides, free food and treats and fun for everyone at one of UWF's all-time favorite events.
Join hundreds of your fellow Argos at Pensacola Beach Park East for the perfect summer send-off. Busses will depart from University Commons Parking Lot H at 11:30 a.m. Seating is limited, first-come, first-served.
Get a taste of what Pensacola has to offer at this festival-style event. Free food from local restaurants, live music from some of Pensacola's most popular musicians and booths and activities to keep you entertained all night long.
In addition to Argo Arrival signature events, many other UWF-related events take place during Argo Arrival. Check them out!More Events
Chance Drawing Rules
Beach Bash will include chance drawings conducted per the following procedures:
1. No purchase or contribution is necessary to participate.
2. All drawings will take place between 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. Sunday, August 26, at Pensacola Beach Park East.
3. Participants must be present to win.
4. Personnel involved with planning the event or paid employees who are working during the event are not eligible to participate.
5. Only students currently enrolled at the University of West Florida are eligible to participate.
6. The winner will be selected at random from the eligible participants via a ticket drawing. If the winner is selected but is not present and does not confirm their presence at the time of the drawing, another winner will be selected.
7. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash value.
Returning students, UWF faculty and staff members and campus departments play a major role in welcoming new students to UWF. Here are some ways to get involved.
Register Your Event
Are you hosting an event, interest meeting or special "open house" hours designed to meet the needs of new students? Let us help you get the word out.
Roll Out the Welcome Mat
Request materials for your reception area and learn how you can help make UWF the most welcoming campus in the country.