• Call 850-474-2384 during regular business hours (M-F 8 am – 5 pm)
• Call University Police (850-474-2415) after hours, weekends, and holidays.
• Responsible for ensuring that the full resources of the University are available to and working for the student.
• Coordinates the University's response to student emergencies.
• Will be contacted by the University Police when a serious incident involving a student happens.
• Monitors a student's case to make sure that adequate support continues to be made available after the crisis has passed.
May (in consultation with the student) notify the student's instructors,
housing staff, friends, or family about the situation.