Welcome to OASIS
The mission of the Office of Academic Success and Innovative Strategies is to provide innovative support for the achievement of HMCSE students, staff, and faculty through research, student engagement, teaching, mentoring, academic advising, and professional development.
OASIS: Office of Academic Success & Innovative Strategies
The vision of OASIS is to support the College's endeavors to be recognized regionally, nationally and internationally as a leader for excellence and innovation in STEM education and research. OASIS supports HMCSE's dedication to:
- offering students the educational experiences required to be successful in the STEM world;
- assisting high-quality faculty who provide outstanding learning opportunities to students, both in and out of the classroom;
- having the highest possible standards for treating all visitors, students, staff, and faculty with professionalism and respect;
- the recruitment, retention, and graduation of all STEM students.
The goals of OASIS are to:
- Provide innovative academic and professional development programming required for student success at UWF and beyond.
- Develop and implement professional development opportunities for faculty and staff to enhance the realization of HMCSE strategic priorities.
- Utilize data-informed decision-making processes to best improve recruitment, retention, and graduation of HMCSE students.