Information Technology Minor
The Information Technology Minor enables students from all majors to acquire basic knowledge and skills in IT and computer applications. Students will learn the nature and source of electronically stored data, will have the opportunity to learn and apply a variety of software programs, and will enhance computer skills appropriate to their fields of study. IT, CS, CIS, SE, and Cybersecurity majors may not earn this minor. Students must complete the required courses with a grade of "C-" or higher.
- COP 2830 Script Programming
- CGS 3604 Applications of Information Technology
- CNT 4014C IT Administration
- COP 4710 Database Systems
- CTS 4817 Web Server Administration
- CGS 3464 Programming Using Visual Basic for Non-Majors
- COP 2253 Programming Using Java
- COP 2334 Programming Using C++
View the Academic Learning Compact Computer Science.
Please direct any questions to:
Building 4 Room 225
Building 4 Room 229