The Information Technology (IT) degree is a cooperative effort among all three colleges at UWF. Students complete a set of prerequisites, a common core, and courses from one of three IT specializations: Information Technology, Digital Enterprise, or Networking & Telecommunication.
The Information Technology Specialization provides a firm foundation of basic coursework in programming principles, database concepts, and topics in information technology.
Graduates of this program will have a strong foundation in information technology skills required for entry-level positions as: Application Support Analyst, Business Requirements Analyst, Database Analyst, Infrastructure Manager, Operations Manager, Network Manager, Project Manager, IT Manager/Director of IT, Systems Architect, or Web Architect.
For further information about this specialization, contact the Department of Computer Science. Each track includes a senior capstone experience.
- Information Technology
- BS IT Flowchart 2015-2016
- IT Sample Curriculum 2015-2016
- IT Sample Transfer Curriculum 2015-2016
- Digital Enterprise
- BS DE Flowchart 2015-2016
- DE Sample Curriculum 2015-2016
- DE Sample Transfer Curriculum 2015-2016
- Network & Telecommunications Technologies (Only completely online option)