UWF Department of Social Work policy requires all social work candidates to subscribe to the Tk-20 Assessment System, which provides an electronic portfolio and data storage system for students that will track, store, retrieve, and analyze student data for the purposes of data-driven program improvements and accreditation maintenance.
Candidates will have two options for subscription payment: a one-time subscription through the Tk20 website, or purchase of an access kit from the University Bookstore. Once purchased, the subscription to the Tk-20 system will be active for seven (7) years from the date of purchase.
Visit the Tk-20 website: uwfsocialwork.tk20.com
- Completing Student Self-Assessment (PDF)
- Field Placement Application (PDF)
- Student Account Activation (PDF)
- Tk-20 Login Process (Users With MyUWF Desktop Account) (PDF)
- Uploading Student Learning Contract (PDF)
- Tk-20 Approved Browser List (PDF)