The MSA-Leadership Specialization provides a unique opportunity for recent graduates to enter their professions as individuals learning about human and system transformation, to prepare graduates to be leaders, and to enter leadership positions in organizations.
For more information on core and specialization requirements, please visit the Online UWF Catalog.
Download the MSA Leadership Academic Learning Plan: MSA-Leadership-ALP (PDF)
Download the MSA Leadership Curriculum Map: MSA-Leadership-CMGR (PDF)
Student Learning Outcomes
- Apply a model of transformational leadership in addressing issues and concerns within various levels of the organizational structure
- Evaluate organizational performance in a variety of applications and apply appropriate intervention strategies to increase efficiency and effectiveness for all stakeholders
- Provide efficient administration through the use of technology, allocation of resources and continuous improvement to meet the mission of the organization
- GRE score prior to admission
- A letter of intent
- Three letters of professional reference
For more specific graduate admissions requirements, visit the Online UWF Catalog.
Course descriptions for the EDA Specialization Courses, EDG Specialization Courses and MSA Core Courses are available from the Online UWF Catalog.
Dr. Bill Tankersley
College of Education and Professional Studies
University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway, Building 77 Room 137
Pensacola, FL 32514
Phone: (850) 474-2338