Hospitality, Recreation, and Resort Management Minor
The Minor in Hospitality, Recreation, and Resort Management Minor exposes students to the courses that serve as a foundation for the major. A minor in this area is comprised of 18-19 sh and is ideal for students who want to apply their major discipline within hospitality or tourism venues. This minor is not available to HRRM majors.
There are three required core courses in conjunction with three elective courses. Electives must be approved in advance by the HLES Advisor. For course descriptions and requirements, please refer to the UWF Catalog.
- HFT 2000 - Introduction to Hospitality, Recreation, and Resort Management
- LEI 3140 - Leisure and Society
- LEI 3301 - Travel and Tourism
Choose three of the following:
- HFT 3277 - Resort Operations and Management
- LEI 4332 - Community Tourism Development
- LEI 4350 - Outdoor Leisure
- LEI 4400 - Programming and Special Events
- LEI 4560 - Hospitality, Recreation, Tourism and Resort Marketing