Dr. Kimberly M. Tatum
Phone: (850) 857-6198
Office: Bldg. 85, Rm. 158
Regularly Taught Classes
- Legal Advocacy
- Criminal Law
- Law and Society
- Domestic Violence and the Justice System
Domestic violence legislation and policies; intimate partner homicide; police practices.
Affiliated Student Organizations
- UWF Mock Trial Team, Faculty sponsor and coach
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, President
Non-student Related Projects and Grants
- Homicide Research Working Group
- Southern Criminal Justice Association
- FavorHouse of Northwest Florida, President of the Board
- Escambia County Domestic Violence Coalition
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- International Visiting Leaders Program, Trainer
Exploring agency policing models and response to domestic violence. Policing: An International Journal of Police Management and Strategy, 32(1), 92-107.
Domestic violence statutes and rates of intimate partner homicide: A research note. Criminal Justice Policy Review, 19(1), 117-130.
A pre-trial domestic violence intensive supervision unit: Exploring case seriousness and successful disposition. American Journal of Criminal Justice, 33(1), 32-43.