New Undergraduate Student Registration
All new undergraduate students must start with the Health Science Essentials of Behavior Analysis (HSC 3102) Course.
How to Register
If you are already admitted to UWF as a degree-seeking student
- You may add HSC 3102 to your schedule for Summer or Fall 2019.
- If you plan to take HSC 3114 this Fall, you must pass HSC 3102 with a grade of "B" or higher. You are welcome to register early, but just need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a permission code. We will verify that HSC 3102 is on your schedule before processing the permission code.
If you are a new non-degree seeking student
- First, apply to UWF as a Non-Degree Seeking undergraduate student. Use the link below to apply for the semester that you plan to enroll (Spring, Summer, or Fall). You may choose the "BCaBA undergraduate course sequence" as your field of study.
It usually takes at least 24 hours for that application to process. Once it has processed, you will be sent a UWF ID# from Admissions. Once you have your UWF ID, you can log in to the myUWF portal and complete the two remaining tasks:
- Follow the instructions to remove the financial responsibility hold.
- To remove immunization hold, you will need your UWF ID. Immunization records are required of all students, but you have the option to decline or exempt yourself from the immunizations since you will be an online student.
Once you are admitted and holds are removed, you may add the course(s) directly to your schedule.
If you have credits from another ABA program, please see our transfer student instructions. We encourage you to please reach out to our office at email@example.com or (850) 474-2704 with questions at any time.