New Graduate Student Registration
All new graduate students must start with the Foundations in Applied Behavior Analysis course (EDF 6225).
How to Register
First, apply to UWF as a Non-Degree Seeking graduate student. Use the link below to apply as a Masters level student for the semester that you plan to enroll (Spring, Summer, or Fall). You may choose applied behavior analysis or exceptional student education for a field of study.
It usually takes at least 24 hours for that application to process. Once it has processed, you will be sent a UWF ID# from Admissions. Once you have your UWF ID, you can log in to the myUWF portal and complete the two remaining tasks:
- Follow the instructions to remove the financial responsibility hold.
- To remove immunization hold, you will need your UWF ID. Immunization records are required of all students, but you have the option to decline or exempt yourself from the immunizations since you will be an online student.
Please email email@example.com once this process is complete, and our team will assist with registration from there.
Transfer Students, Returning Students, and Undergraduates
- If you have credits from another ABA program, please see our Transfer Student Instructions.
- If you have previously completed some ABA coursework at UWF and need to resume your course sequence, please see our Returning Student Instructions.
- Undergraduate Students: Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org as additional eligibility requirements must be met to enroll for graduate courses. Otherwise, you are welcome to enroll in our