Project Management Professional
If you have project management experience and are ready to maximize your earning potential, this is the class for you. This course prepares you to take the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam while satisfying the 35-contact hours of project management education requirement needed to qualify to take the PMP® exam.
In this course, you will hone your management expertise to a razor sharp edge during our comprehensive review of the nine major project management subject areas:
All course materials including a new Amazon Kindle e-reader are included.
You will earn 36 Professional Development Units (PDUs) upon completion of the course.
Qualifications to take the course and sit for the exam:
- Bachelor's degree (four year) or higher must have at least 4,500 hours experience leading and directing project tasks in the last 36 months.
- High school diploma or equivalent must have at least 7,500 hours experience leading and directing project tasks in the last 60 months.
We guarantee you will pass the PMP® exam!!
Grail guarantees each student will pass the PMP® credentialing exam ("exam") after taking the PMP Exam Prep Course. In the unlikely event someone should not pass, Grail will remit $275 (USD) to retake the exam. In order to qualify for the guarantee, a student must:
- be approved by PMI® to take the exam
- be a PMI member before taking the exam
- obtain an 80% or higher on in-class proficiency exams
- take the exam for the first time within 7 days of completing the PMP Exam Prep Course, (unless stipulated otherwise)
University of West Florida partners with Grail LLC to offer this course. Grail LLC has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by Project Management Institute (PMI®). As a PMI Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.), Grail has agreed to abide by PMI- established quality assurance criteria.