MCSA: Server 2012
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012 program can take you to the next level in your IT career. This program validates the primary set of Windows Server 2012 skills, relevant across multiple solution areas in a business environment. You will prepare to manage IT departments as a Network or Computer Systems Administrator or as a Computer Network Specialist.
With an MCSA: Server 2012 certification, you will be able to reduce IT costs and deliver more business value with a certification. This program prepares you for the standards set forth by Microsoft for earning the MCSA Certification and prepares you to take the Microsoft 70-410, 70-411 and 70-412 certification exams. Upon passing all three exams, you will receive the MCSA: Server 2012 Certification.
In this program, you will learn to install, configure, and manage Server 2012 with hands-on labs that give step-by-step instructions. The applied learning labs prepare you to walk into an interview with marketable skills. This online program will also prepare you to take the MCSA exams.
Upon completion of this program, you will be able to do the following:
- Install and configure servers
- Deploy and administer Active Directory
- Create and manage Group Policy
- Deploy, manage and maintain servers
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Identity and access solutions
You will also be able to configure and manage the following:
- File, storage, and print services
- Network services and access
- Server roles and features
- Network Policy Server (NPS) infrastructures
- Active directory infrastructure, Group Policy, and High Availability
You’ll also be prepared to take the following Microsoft exams:
- 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Network and Computer Systems Administrators - Employment & Education
Demand for information technology workers is high and should continue to grow as firms invest in newer, faster technology and mobile networks. Growth is also expected in healthcare industries as their use of information technology increases. More administrators will be required to manage the growing systems and networks found at hospitals and other healthcare institutions.
|Job Outlook:||6% (As fast as average)|
|Number of jobs, 2016:||391,300|
|Median pay (May 2017):||$81,100 per year|
|Source: November 13, 2018|