Free Tutorials and Training
Online tutorials and training are great tools for those needing to perform a specific task, or use a particular tool. Online Certificate students at UWF may request to take select ESRI virtual campus courses free of charge.
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.2 Resource Center
- Adobe Illustrator CS4 Check out Adobe TV for helpful topics and videos to enhance your cartographic skills.
- We recommend new students complete the "Getting Started with GIS (for ArcGIS10.1,10.2)" free training web course offered by ESRI.com.
- Online GIS has access to ESRI virtual-campus software training courses. While these courses typically cost $40 -$150, UWF faculty, staff and students can be given access to many of these courses at no cost.
- Courses exist for beginning to advanced users and require access to ESRI software available on the remote desktop (for certificate students) and at the GeoData Center laboratory.