Resources for UWF students and Alumni.
- UWF's Online Campus was designed to help students plan their online degree and educational experience -- from getting registered, and taking classes, to graduating and joining the ranks of our proud UWF Alumni. As students move through this site they will find many helpful tips and links to the same quality services and student support available on our West Florida campuses. This is one-stop shopping for students.
- One of the most valuable sections for students once they enroll in a course is the Semester Prep section in eLearning. Here the students will find access to the 24/7 Help Desk, ArgoNet, MyUWF, Nautilus Card, Library, and Bookstore.
- ITS offers support to online students via telephone, email, chat and remote desktop.
- The Student Disability Resource Center (SDRC) works with students and faculty to help make UWF an accessible learning environment in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. The SDRC offers a variety of services for students with documented disabilities, including learning disabilities, deaf/hard of hearing, blind/low vision, mobility limitations, ADHD, psychiatric disorders, and medical disabilities. Some of the services provided by SDRC include:
- Interpretive Services
- Note taking Services
- Testing Accommodations
- Student Escorts
- Other accommodations as appropriate based on documentation
- The Writing Lab, housed in The Writing Center, offers excellent services to both on-campus and online UWF students. Services such as paper reading/critiquing as well as tutoring in grammar and usage, mechanics, and sentence structure are available. Please contact us and take advantage of the services whether you are in a composition class or need assistance with any other writing assignment.
- Online Learners Library Guide: http://libguides.uwf.edu/online
- This calendar provides the official dates for Registration, Drop/ADD, Withdrawals, and Application to Graduate.
- While the Health Center primarily services on-campus students, it has a wealth of information and links that would be of interest to all students.
- Alumni may access past student records from MyUWF. Official transcripts may be ordered through MyUWF as well.