Explore Hogwarts: Year 1
June 10, 2019
From mystical creatures to potions—discover the wizarding world of Harry Potter in Explore Hogwarts: Year 1. Read different parts of the Harry Potter books, play quidditch, create wands, and write your own creative articles for the Daily Prophet.
- Create "musical skit" using a scene from one of the Harry Potter books
- Analyze “magic” through science inquiry
- Memorize mnemonics for all subject areas, which will be used as spells for dueling
- Analyze US and World inventions through the prism of Arthur C. Clarkes quote, "Any sufficiently advanced technology will appear as magic."
- Describe how those "magical" inventions have impacted history
- Synthesize fractions, using the "magic" of computers
|June 10 - June 14
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
|UWF Main Campus||$168|
|Meet our Instructor Carrie Young||
Morning and Afternoon Extended CareMore info
Browse our Camp ScheduleSchedule