Marine Science Week 2
June 24, 2019
Experience our local marine environment through this highly interactive enrichment program located at Gulf Breeze Elementary School. Become immersed in marine science through daily field trips to the sound side beach to discover local fish species, science dissection labs, art classes and in-class hands-on learning.
Session two campers can learn even more in session one! Each week offers new art activities, new animals to dissect, and new classroom lessons.
- Identify and describe the layers of the ocean
- Describe and recognize local marine life
- Understand the importance of the marine environment and what can be done to protect it
- Develop and use art skills to create artwork based on ocean scenes
- Learn to dissect and examine marine animals
|June 24 - June 28
8:15 am - 2:45 pm
|Gulf Breeze Elementary School||$195|
|Meet our Instructors Mindy Resmondo, Tara Mann, TBD||
Unavailable for Marine Science camps.
Browse our Camp ScheduleSchedule