Marine Science Week 2
June 25, 2018
Experience the local marine environment through this highly interactive enrichment program located at Gulf Breeze Elementary School. Campers will be immersed in marine science through daily field trips to the sound side beach to discover local fish species, science dissection labs, art classes, and in-class hands on learning.
Session two campers can learn even more in session one. Each week offers new art activities, new animals to dissect, and new classroom lessons.
- Identify and describe the layers of the ocean
- Describe and recognize local marine life
- Understand the importance of the marine environment and what can be done to protect it
- Develop and use art skills to create artwork based on ocean scenes
- Learn to dissect and examine marine animals
|June 25 - June 29
8:15 am - 2:45 pm
|Gulf Breeze Elementary School||$195|
|Meet our Instructors Mindy Resmondo, Jennifer Beal, Carrie Young||
Unavailable for Marine Science camps.
Browse our Camp ScheduleSchedule