Conference Planning Services
The University of West Florida's Continuing Education Conference Planning Department provides comprehensive conference planning services that will meet your highest expectations. Our event coordinators will handle the details of your customized conference, meeting, or symposium, making sure that your experience meets your expectations.
Our services include:
- Conference Program Planning and Implementation
- Registration Services
- Marketing and Promotional Services
- Fiscal Management
- Abstract Submission and Review Management
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Let Us Plan Your Next Meeting
- CE Tiered Services Model
Developing and implementing a successful meeting takes time, expertise, and attention to detail. The University of West Florida's meeting planners will assist you in planning every aspect of the meeting with efficiency, creativity, and poise. By taking advantage of over 25 years of meeting planning experience to make your next meeting a success, you receive the following benefits:
- Convenience - We manage all of the logistical details alleviating your need to increase the burden on existing staff and/or board members. No matter where your next meeting takes place, we can support your efforts at any location in the world
- Customization - All of our services are tailored to meet your specific needs. We can support your meeting from initial planning to technical aspects and special banquets to the final evaluation from attendees.
- Value - By working with The University of West Florida's meeting planners, you receive the benefit of skilled contract negotiation, consultation on best practices, and excellent fiscal management.
- Experience - With over 25 years of meeting and event planning experience, your personal UWF meeting planner will consult with you regarding the most effective and efficient meeting plan possible to make your meeting most successful. Attention to detail with a hospitable attitude is what sets University of West Florida's meeting planning services apart from all the others.
- Any University of West Florida department or institute
- Any organization outside of the University of West Florida that will be utilizing the University of West Florida Conference Center for the conference
- Any organization outside of the University of West Florida that will be conducting an educational conference at any location in the United States of America
- 7th North American Echinoderm Conference
- Association Internationale des Écoles Supérieures d'Éducation Physique (AIESEP)
- Association for Continuing Higher Education South
- Building Creative Futures - The University of West Florida Art Department
- College of Student Affairs Administration Interview Conference
- Family First Network
- Florida Distance Learning Consortium
- Improving University Teaching (IUT)
- Men of Color Retreat (University of West Florida)
- Supervisory Training Course for Social Work Field Instructors - The University of West Florida Social Work Department
- The University of West Florida Center for Applied Psychology (CAP)
- University Professional & Continuing Education Association South Conference
Because of Ms. Patti Spaniola's professionalism, the National ACHE Conference should be held in Sandestin.
Thank you for a great conference :-)
Overall conference got a check plus, plus. The conference was extremely well done!!!!
UWF did a great job!
Very well planned conference.
Patti and her staff did a wonderful job and should be commended for their excellent work.
Many thanks for organizing another successful conference! I learned about many valuable new resources and ideas, and met spectacular people.
Now, after returning to Israel, I would like to thank you for the efficient management and dedicated treatment of all participants in the IUT conference.
Too bad I did not have a chance to part with you personally. The highly successful conference was enjoyable and useful. I'm sure your loving hands did play a crucial part in its accomplishment
I am writing to congratulate you and the University of West Florida on hosting one of the best academic meetings I've attended in my...academic career.
The students were a wonderful support team. They were very helpful, professional, and personable. And Patti was absolutely a terrific organizer with outstanding professional skills and an attitude and personality that welcomed and assisted everyone. Thank you Patti.
I present my special thanks to the organizers for the successful symposium.
Very well organized and attended conference. Nice job UWF and those involved in the planning and execution of the symposium.
Great conference! Patty S. was SUPER HELPFUL when I would email her with questions:-)