Certification and Academic Test Preparation
UWF Continuing Education offers exam preparation and review courses for state and national exams including professional certification and academic entrance exams.
Test Preparation Courses
- LSAT Exam Preparation Course (Main Pensacola Campus)
The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) Prep Course at UWF includes an initial diagnostic exam, weekly in-class lessons that focus on skills necessary for peak LSAT performance and a daily schedule to help you stay on track.
Online Test Preparation Courses
- CPA Exam Review Courses
Prepare for the CPA exam while earning up to six graduate-level credits toward your Master of Accountancy degree. UWF has partnered with Becker CPA Review to create unique online college-credit CPA review courses.
- GMAT: This course includes practice on actual GMAT tests from previous years.
- GRE: 2-part series covers both verbal and quantitative sections.
- GED: This course will help you analyze your strengths and weaknesses so you can focus your studying on the areas that you need most.
- SAT/ACT: 2-part series prepares you to excel in all sections of the undergraduate college entrance exams and provide you with the means to achieve your best potential score!
Certification Preparation Courses
- Applied Behavior Analysis
Use the science of behavior to improve the lives of individuals through applications in education, business, healthcare and many other focuses.
- SPSS Professional Certification
SPSS Professional Certification is a self-paced online refresher course in using SPSS in intermediate level statistical applications such as descriptive statistics, t-test, ANOVA, ANCOVA and Multiple Regression within the social sciences.
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
This course prepares you to take the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam while satisfying the 35-contact hours of project management education requirement needed to qualify to take the PMP® exam.