Chartlytics Online Supervision
Chartlytics now offers UWF ABA students discounted online supervision packages. Supervision is critical to the development of individuals seeking Behavior Analysis certification. By using a combination of precise measurement tactics, guided support and literature, Chartlytics’ individualized supervision ensures you acquire the critical skills necessary to practice behavior analysis and receive your supervision hours.
Chartlytics’ distance supervision packages allow those seeking supervision to gain access to a supervisor with specific areas of expertise and knowledge. All supervision is done remotely through live web video conferencing with sessions recorded and made available for the duration of supervision. Your supervision is tailored based on your specific needs and includes systematically faded guidance as supervision ends.
Questions? Email the Chartlytics online supervision team at email@example.com.
Supervision packages focus on:
- Introduction to the supervision process and assessment of needs and interests.
- Using empirically validated literature to assist in solving problems and answering questions.
- Understanding current best practice in the field of behavior analysis.
- Precisely defining behavior using operational definitions, movement cycles, learning channels and pinpoints.
- Collecting and analyzing data effectively.
- Using the standard celeration chart, line graphs and bar graphs to make good decisions.
- Knowing when to make a change.
- Monitoring behavior interventions.
- Developing behavior intervention plans and functional behavior assessments.
- Understanding contingencies of behavior including motivating operations and compound schedules of reinforcement.