Applied Behavior Analysis Employment Resources
ABA Job Search
- Applied Behavior Analysis International Career Center
- Florida Association for Behavior Analysts Employment Opportunities
- ABA Jobs
- Indeed.com is a job great resource also known as a sweeper site. Lots of great opportunities listed here. Try searching for ABA, BCBA, BCaBA, ABA Intern or a location.
Achieve Beyond - Locations in NY, CA, TX and VA
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN New York, California, Texas and Virginia
Part-time Supervising BCBA (ABA 1:1 at home and/or the community)
SUMMARY/ JOB OBJECTIVE:
Achieve Beyond is leading national Healthcare provider specializing in Pediatric Therapy and Autism services for children from birth through twenty-one years of age. Our family centered approach allows us to work in partnership with families to meet each child’s developmental needs in a nurturing and supportive environment. We are currently seeking qualified part-time BCBAs to join our team to supervise ABA cases for our private insurance business either in New York, California, Texas or Virginia. The BCBA would be responsible for providing supervision to trained behavioral therapists providing direct individualized home-based/community Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to children on the autism spectrum. Children receiving services will range in age from two to twenty-one years of age.
At Achieve Beyond we strive to:
- Acknowledge the family’s own perceptions of the child’s strengths and weaknesses
- Encourage active participation of family members in assessments and intervention
- Agree on expectations and goals for the child
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Board Certified Behavior Analyst, you will assist with the following but not limited to:
- Provide direct/indirect supervision to behavioral therapists assigned to cases
- Complete paperwork and performance evaluations during / after observations
- Design curriculum plans, review, and update on a regular basis
- Design behavior intervention plans
- Clinically review reports and session notes on a regular basis
- Analyze data and implement data-driven program changes
- Write reports summarizing data and progress for each client supervised
- Regular communication with parents, behavioral therapists, and the Achieve Beyond office is required
- Participate in bi-weekly collaborative team meetings for supervised cases
- Conduct assessments for children diagnosed on the autism spectrum ages 2-21 years of age using the ABLLS-R
- Per cases assigned, twice yearly clinical write-ups are required for continued approval of ABA services
- Coordinate with Program Manager / Director of Clinical Services to maintain quality of cases
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding children and families (in accordance with State & Federal regulations).
- Offer suggestions of incorporating individualized goals into family’s daily routine.
- Provide parents and teachers with resources.
- Ensure program quality assurance (services, programs, schedule, staff, etc.)
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and exercise patience/professionalism.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Master’s Degree in (Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Educational/Health/Human Services, Psychology).
- BCBA REQUIRED
Minimum of one year of ABA client/teacher field supervision
Please your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
BTEC Behavioral Therapy - Locations in FL
BTEC Behavioral Therapy of Pensacola, FL, is actively seeking Board Certified Behavior Analysts to join our innovative company dedicated to working with children affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder. BTEC is a clinic-based program that employs only Master’s level professionals credentialed by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board. Our extraordinary model allows our practitioners to be active participants in every step of the behavior intervention process - from initial assessment and evaluation of clients, to the development and direct implementation of each individual’s behavior plan. At BTEC, behavior analysts have the rare opportunity to consistently conduct intensive 1:1 therapy exclusively with the small client base they serve, rather than supervising a large case load that receives direct service from paraprofessionals or non-credentialed staff. The occasion to collaborate daily with other experienced professionals in the field of ABA offers a unique opportunity for our practitioners to expand their knowledge base, and ultimately provide the highest quality of care to the children and families we serve. We are committed to building a company made up of well-rounded practitioners who thrive in a working environment that encourages professional growth and contribution to the field of ABA.
Qualifications: Applicants should be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and have a desire to contribute new ideas. Excellent social and written communication skills are essential. All employees are required to pass a criminal background screening. In order to be considered for a position at BTEC, a candidate must hold at least a Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Education, Psychology or related field, and have current certification by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board as a BCBA.
Responsibilities: Caseload responsibilities include functional assessment and evaluation of clients, development of client behavior intervention plans, direct 1:1 implementation of interventions and behavior change protocols with clients, data collection and analysis, and communication and direct training of parents and caregivers. All BTEC practitioners are expected to professionally collaborate with one another in order to ensure the integration of the most advanced research based methods of treatment into each child’s program.
Salary: Outstanding salary, commensurate with each candidate’s credentials, experience, and ability to enrich and positively contribute to the company.
Benefits: Medical benefits available, professional liability insurance, continuing education budget, paid vacation time and holidays.
Additional information about our program may be found at www.btectherapy.com.
Interested candidates should send a letter of introduction and current CV or resume to: email@example.com
Holdsambeck and Associates - Locations in CA
Holdsambeck & Associates
Join our team of professionals, bound by our enthusiasm for delivering effective Applied Behavior Analytic intervention to individuals with a variety of developmental and intellectual disabilities across a diverse age range in home, school, and community settings.
We are seeking charismatic dedicated individuals, desiring a rewarding work environment, with opportunities for professional growth. Work under the supervision of Board Certified Behavior Analysts and enjoy professional development opportunities.
Behavior interventionists will:
- Work part-time up to 30+ hours per week
- Provide direct support to people served and their families
- Collect data on behavioral goals
- Implement behavior change recommendations with guidance and supervision of a BCBA
- Utilize scientifically proven interventions in applied behavior analysis
- A dynamic working environment with opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive compensation based on experience and education
- Flexible schedule
- Compensation for travel time between people served
- Mileage reimbursement
- Simple IRA with matching up to 3% after conditional review period
- Professional development opportunities
- BCBA supervision hours available.
Join our team: Visit us at http://www.Holdsambeck.com/careers and fill out an application. Applications and resumes may also be faxed to (805) 222-3041 or emailed to Office@Holdsambeck.com
Interventions Unlimited - Locations in FL
If you are seeking opportunities with a reputable ABA company where you can learn and grow professionally, we are the place for you. Recognized as a leading provider of ABA services in Central Florida, Interventions Unlimited has been helping individuals with autism spectrum disorder, behavioral challenges, or other unique learning needs achieve their maximum potential for nearly 15 years.
With a dynamic team of more than 70 behavior analysts and therapists, we offer a fun, positive, supportive, professional and organized work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence and encourages contributions by all members of our organization. When considering a career with Interventions Unlimited, know you would be joining a team that is passionate about our field and the lives we touch every day.
We have full-time and part-time positions for:
Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs)
- Conduct assessments such as FBA, ABLLS, etc.
- Develop behavioral intervention plans and treatment plans
- Develop skill acquisition programs to teach a wide variety of skills
- Provide direct skill acquisition training with clients
- Provide training and consultation with parents and caregivers
- Provide supervision to other ABA therapists
- Provide consultation to other professionals
- Analyze and graph data
- Implement skills acquisition programs
- Implement behavior intervention plans
- Collect data
- Communicate with supervisor regarding client progress
We have openings for behavior analysts and ABA therapists in the following counties: Orange, Seminole, Brevard, Volusia, Osceola, and Lake.
Top 10 reasons for joining Interventions Unlimited:
- Unmatchable reputation
- Sustainable growth
- Positive work environment
- Employer’s commitment to help you succeed
- Opportunities for training, growth and advancement
- High ethical and professional standards
- High customer and employee satisfaction
- Competitive pay, Steady referrals, and flexible schedule for behavior analysts and ABA therapists
- Excellent benefit package for full time employees
- Beautiful facility
Contact: Jing Zhou, 407-678-8889 ext. 123
Interventions Unlimited, Inc. 848 Executive Dr. Oviedo, FL 32765
Reaching Milestones - Locations in FL, GA, and SC
Geographical location: Southeast, specifically Augusta, Richmond Hill, Hinesville and St. Marys, Georgia; Jacksonville and Orange Park, Florida; Beaufort, South Carolina.
Starting Date: Immediately
Level of Training Preferred: Masters or Higher
Primary Area: Autism
Secondary Area: Developmental Disabilities
Reaching Milestones is one of the leading providers of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services in the Southeastern United States. We are a privately owned organization dedicated to improving the lives of children with disabilities by providing highly-effective, research-based behavioral interventions. Autism treatment is one of our areas of expertise. We specialize in the development and implementation of verbal behavior programs designed to improve basic learning, language, and social skills. Founded in 2004, we have grown rapidly in the last 2 years from one center in Florida to seven centers in Florida, Georgia and South Carolina.
Reaching Milestones is seeking highly motivated certified behavior analysts (BCBA) with strong supervisory skills. Successful applicants will have clinical experience in one or more of the following areas: conducting functional behavioral assessments/analyses, developing individualized behavior programs, conducting language assessments (VB-MAPP / ABLLS), and/or implementing verbal behavior programs. Some direct 1:1 services as well as supervision.
Perform any combination of the following: assist in educating children with autism by performing a variety of specialized learning techniques, communication strategies, applied behavioral activities, or techniques pertaining to the instruction of children with moderate to severe autism as described in the child’s individualized behavior program (IBP); monitor progress in identified areas, record appropriate data regarding academic and/or behavioral information; assist in care for child’s physical and self- help needs; learn and use assistive technology and other specialized equipment; attend meetings, conferences, and in-services related to job responsibilities and professional development; assist in shaping behavior through positive reinforcement strategies; assist in shaping communication skills through the use of latest ABA research contributions; assist in physical needs including diapering, feeding, or gross motor skills; maintain a variety of service related records and prepare reports related to data.
Extensive Benefits Package:
Performance based bonuses, 4 weeks of Paid-Time-Off, 401k Retirement Plan w/ 4% company matching, Health, Dental, & Life Insurance (PPO w/ United Health Care), Short Term Disability and Life Insurance, Professional Development, Continuing Education Reimbursement, and Professional Liability Coverage.
Contact Name: Paul Napier or Jill Missar
Contact Address: 10175 Fortune Parkway, Suite 903, Jacksonville, FL 32256
Contact Phone: 904-538-0713
Contact Fax: 904-538-0714
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Homestead - Locations in Iowa
The Homestead is seeking Clinic Supervisor candidates for our clinics in Altoona, Clive, Hiawatha and Davenport, IA.
Clinic Supervisors are responsible for:
- Work closely with families and schools to provide intertwined, cohesive learning opportunities
- Provide weekly onsite training and coaching to direct service personnel in order gain a high integrity in programming
- Design transition and generalization programs to assist children in lifetime learning
- Conduct ongoing oversight and assessment of learning in order to assure quicker acquisition of skills and targets
- Collaborate with professional colleagues to develop resources and systems for implementing evidence-based practices on a individual basis.
- Conduct formal and informal assessments including FBA, FA, VB-Mapp, ATEC, VBS etc.
Requirements include a Master's Degree in Psychology, Human Services, Education, Behavior Analysis or related field and a Board Certified Behavior Analysis certification. Only applicants with board certification in behavior analysis will be considered for this position; all others may apply for ABA Specialist positions.
Qualified candidates will also have 2-4 years previous experience in:
-Conducting behavioral and developmental assessments, preferably including VB-MAPP or ABLLS and FBAs.
-Developing programming procedures and data collection systems for individual treatment plans.
-Leading a team to provide intensive ABA skill acquisition programs.
We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen, OIG, MVR, physical and background check.
If you are interested in becoming part of a growing organization and being part of a team that makes a difference every day, please apply on our website at http://thehomestead.applicantpro.com/jobs/