Registration for Returning Students
Returning Students Registration for courses other than Foundations of ABA
Returning students may register through UWF's continuing education system in order to instantly reserve a spot in a course.
- If you have previously taken ABA courses at UWF within the last 2 years, find the username and password that you created through UWF's continuing education website when you purchased your BDS modules and use that profile to login and add the course to your cart.
- Please do not create a duplicate profile if you already made one to purchase BDS.
- If you can't find your information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for your username to be sent to you.
- You must add the ABA membership to your account (the system will prompt you). It is free and will classify you as an ABA student.
- If it has been more than 2 years since you last attended ABA courses at UWF, you will need to create a new profile with ABA membership on UWF's continuing education website.
Much like an online shopping experience, you will add the course to your cart and submit payment online to reserve your spot in class. If you cannot pay the full price of the course up front, there is an alternate payment form linked in each course description. Please complete the alternate payment form if you need to utilize any of the following options and our office will assist you:
- Payment plan (half tuition due upon up front, half due at the midpoint of the course)
- Continuing education loans (such as Sallie Mae or Wells Fargo)
- Financial aid (you must already be admitted as a degree seeking student to UWF for the semester that the course is being offered)
The ABA courses are listed on UWF's Continuing Education Website so that you may browse current offerings. The course sequence is as follows:
- EDF 6226 - Assessments, Interventions, and Outcomes
- EDF 6223 - Positive Behavior Change
- EDF 7437 - Measurement and Single Case Design
- EDF 7944 - Advanced Single Case Design
- EDF 6557 - Ethics in ABA
If you have credits from another ABA program, please see our transfer student instructions. If you have not previously completed ABA coursework at UWF or elsewhere, please see our new student instructions.
Please note that you must have met pre-requisite requirements in order to be enrolled in any class. Our office will confirm eligibility before any returning student is permitted to begin a course.