Graduate BCaBA Online Course Sequence
Learn to understand behavior with our online BCaBA course sequence.
|EDF 6225||Foundations of Applied Behavior Analysis||3|
|EDF 6226||Behavior Assessments, Interventions, and Outcomes||3|
|EDF 6223||Positive Behavior Support Systems||3|
|EDF 6437||Measurement in Single Case Design||3|
- Take our online BCaBA courses as a standalone sequence if you already have an undergraduate degree.
- Read about the the BCaBA Eligibility Standards on the BACB website.
- Opportunity for coursework and supervision hours to later apply toward BCBA certification and the optional MA degree in ESE
Funding Options for Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Non-degree seeking students may apply for continuing education loans to pay for courses. Two examples are listed below:
- Learn about UWF's payment plan option and short term loans
- Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for Federal Financial Aid.
Credits Earned as a Non-Degree Seeking Student may be used in a Masters Program at UWF!
Students may take a maximum of 12 semester hours as a non-degree student and apply those credits to a master's degree program at UWF. That is, students may begin the ABA coursework as a non-degree student and apply for admission to the master's degree program for a later semester.