Please use contact information listed in job posting for submitting resumes or for more information.
Achieve Beyond - Locations in NY, CA, TX, VA
Achieve Beyond: BCBA: Part-time
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN New York, California, Texas and Virginia
Part-time Supervising BCBA (ABA 1:1 at home and/or the community)
Achieve Beyond is leading national Healthcare provider specializing in Pediatric Therapy and Autism services for children from birth through twenty-one years of age. Our family centered approach allows us to work in partnership with families to meet each child’s developmental needs in a nurturing and supportive environment. We are currently seeking qualified part-time BCBAs to join our team to supervise ABA cases for our private insurance business either in New York, California, Texas or Virginia. The BCBA would be responsible for providing supervision to trained behavioral therapists providing direct individualized home-based/community Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to children on the autism spectrum. Children receiving services will range in age from two to twenty-one years of age.
At Achieve Beyond we strive to:
- Acknowledge the family’s own perceptions of the child’s strengths and weaknesses
- Encourage active participation of family members in assessments and intervention
- Agree on expectations and goals for the child
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
As the Board Certified Behavior Analyst, you will assist with the following but not limited to:
- Provide direct/indirect supervision to behavioral therapists assigned to cases
- Complete paperwork and performance evaluations during / after observations
- Design curriculum plans, review, and update on a regular basis
- Design behavior intervention plans
- Clinically review reports and session notes on a regular basis
- Analyze data and implement data-driven program changes
- Write reports summarizing data and progress for each client supervised
- Regular communication with parents, behavioral therapists, and the Achieve Beyond office is required
- Participate in bi-weekly collaborative team meetings for supervised cases
- Conduct assessments for children diagnosed on the autism spectrum ages 2-21 years of age using the ABLLS-R
- Per cases assigned, twice yearly clinical write-ups are required for continued approval of ABA services
- Coordinate with Program Manager / Director of Clinical Services to maintain quality of cases
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding children and families (in accordance with State & Federal regulations).
- Offer suggestions of incorporating individualized goals into family’s daily routine.
- Provide parents and teachers with resources.
- Ensure program quality assurance (services, programs, schedule, staff, etc.)
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and exercise patience/professionalism.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Master's Degree in (Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Educational/Health/Human Services, Psychology).
- BCBA REQUIRED
Minimum of one year of ABA client/teacher field supervision
Please your resume to email@example.com
Shenandoah Valley Regional Program - Staunton/Woodstock, VA
SHENANDOAH VALLEY REGIONAL PROGRAM
FOR SPECIAL EDUCATION
P.O. Box 957 ● Verona, Virginia 24482 ● Phone: (540) 245-5193 ● Fax: (540) 245-5115
Shenandoah Valley Regional Program
The Shenandoah Valley Regional Program (SVRP) has openings in the Shenandoah Valley region of Virginia for motivated individuals seeking careers as Behavior Analysts. The open positions for the 2016-2017 school year are based in the public school systems supported by the SVRP which include Augusta County, Staunton City, Waynesboro City, Harrisonburg City, Rockingham County, Shenandoah County and Page County Public Schools.
- BCBA, BCaBA or eligible to sit for exam
- Training and Coaching experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and personal characteristics necessary for working effectively with students, teachers and administrators
- Guaranteed Salary
- Excellent Schedule – Public School Hours – 11 month (220) day contract
- Follows Public School Calendar for Holidays and Breaks
- Paid Medical Insurance
- Low Cost Optional Dental Insurance
- Virginia Retirement System Participation
- Life Insurance
- Laptop Provided
- Professional Development Reimbursement Allowance
- Reimbursement for Professional Licensure Fees
To apply for these positions, please visit https://augustacountyps.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
Susan M. Ellinger, M.S.Ed., Director
P.O. Box 957
Verona, VA 24482
Phone: (540) 245-5193