Comprehensive Early Autism Services (CEAS) - Portland, OR - RBT
Position: Registered Behavior Technician/ Tech Position
Comprehensive Early Autism Services (CEAS) provides ABA therapy in the home, school, and community for children diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. Our program is based on the science and principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
We are currently looking for individuals who are passionate about helping children and families to assist in the individualized treatment of learners. The duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Working directly with the child, teaching across many skill areas, such as conversation skills, fine/gross motor skills, self-help skills, and pre-academic skills under the guidance and supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Data collection on skills and behavior and making data-based decisions with the client’s team.
- Involving the child's family into therapy sessions.
- Learning strategies and procedures to teach children with developmental delays and behavioral needs.
- Attending team meetings and collaborating with a team of therapists.
- Traveling to the home of each client on the therapist's case load.
Beyond the rewarding experience of motivating and inspiring children through ABA therapy, benefits for CEAS employees include health Insurance options for full time employees, compensated drive time, and a 401k Retirement Savings Plan.
- This position requires a car and a willingness to travel within the greater Atlanta area.
- A Bachelors degree in psychology, education, child development, or a related field
- Experience with young children or individuals with disabilities
Western Psychological and Counseling - Oregon
About Western Psychological and Counseling
Western Psychological and Counseling Services, PC (Western) was established in 1986 to provide quality outpatient mental health, Chemical Dependency, and EAP services in a cost-effective manner. In 2014 we launched our new Autism Program servicing children, adolescents, adults, and their families. Our intensive autism program services children with autism in clinic, in-home, and social group contexts to meet their individual needs. Western implements only evidence based interventions. Our model exclusively uses Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA), licensed through the Behavior Analysis Regulatory Board of Oregon to provide direct services to our clients. 100% of services are provided by a BCBA.
Western has clinicians of the following license type: Psychologists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, Licensed Professional Counselors, Licensed Mental Health Counselors, Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners, Chemical Dependency Counselors, Speech and Language Pathologists (SLPs), and Licensed Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) Western is committed to providing mental and behavioral health services that promote positive outcomes. In 2002, 2003 and 2004, Western was awarded the Lambert Award from PacificCare. This award is given to the groups or individuals within the entire Pacific Care network of providers that demonstrate quality services to their clients. In 2016, Western was designated as an Achievements in Clinical Excellence clinic based upon updated outcomes data.
Salary And Compensation For Full Time Employment
- Signing Bonus/Relocation Bonus
- 60- 70K annual pay, depending on experience, qualifications, and education.
- Minimum 25 billable hours per week
- Medical Insurance 25% co premium
- 80 hours annual PTO
- 401K with 3% match when eligible
- Malpractice Insurance covered by WPCS
- Supervision covered by WPCS
- Therapeutic supplies, tools, manipulatives, materials, and assessments provided by WPCS
Education and Experience Required
- Master’s or doctoral degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Special Education, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with children on the autism spectrum or other related developmental disabilities.
- Certified through the BACB as a BCBA and able to obtain licensure through the Behavior Analysis Regulatory Board of Oregon.
- Able to complete and pass Oregon state approved crisis management training.
- We are also considering those clinicians who have not yet obtained certification through the BACB, but have (1) a graduate degree posted on their academic transcripts, (2) Completed all supervision hours meeting criteria for the BACB examination, AND (3) Have met all qualifications to sit for the BACB examination, but have not yet passed the exam.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst/Licensed Behavior Analyst/ or clinicians who have met all qualifications to sit for the BACB examination.
(A) Early Intervention Program : This program is housed at our Tualatin clinic servicing children ages 18months to 7 years old or entry into first grade. Responsibilities include but are not limited to (1) Direct assessment, (2) Creating intervention program, (3) Parent Training, (4) FBA/BIP (5) The BCBA directly implementing intervention services to the client/family
(B) Intensive Behavior Unit: This program is housed at our Tualatin clinic servicing children with aggressive, or self injurious behaviors. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to (1) direct assessment of global functioning (2) Functional Analysis/FBA (3) Creation of BIP, (4) Transitional services back to natural environment, (5) BCBA directly implements intervention services to the client/family.
(C) In-Home Program: This program services the Portland, East Portland, Vancouver, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Tualatin, area. Responsibilities include but are not limited to (1) Direct assessment of global functioning, (2) Creating intervention program, (3) Parent Training, (4) FBA/BIP. (5) The BCBA directly implements intervention services to the client/family.
Early Intervention Program: Tualatin ASD Clinic
Intensive Behavior Unit: Tualatin ASD Clinic
In-Home Program: Portland, East Portland, Vancouver, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Tualatin area.
Early Intervention Program/Intensive Behavior Unit: No additional travel time necessary
Intensive Behavior Unit: Some travel time may be necessary when transitioning client back to the natural environment
In-Home Program: No more than 30 minutes travel time between clients
Please Send Resumes and Cover Letters to:
Brandon Gann, Director of Applied Behavior Analysis