Please use contact information listed in job posting for submitting resumes or for more information.
Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Inc. (C.A.R.D.) - Baton Rouge, LA
The Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Inc. (CARD) is among the world’s largest and most experienced organizations effectively treating children with autism and related disorders. With U.S. and International reach, CARD touches the lives of hundreds of children and their families. Through a network of trained therapists, supervisors and researchers we develop and implement quality, comprehensive and personalized treatment programs which lead to success, and in many cases recovery.
CARD was started in 1990 by renowned psychologist and early researcher of autism, Dr. Doreen Granpeesheh. She designed a unique treatment curriculum based on the Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) method and built an organization of dedicated and trained staff. Currently CARD is serving children, teens, and adults across the U.S. and on-broad. CARD proudly continues to expand our services as the worldwide leader of top-quality autism treatments.
CARD Supervisor are responsible for the design and implementation of Applied Behavior Analysis treatment programs for children with autism. The Supervisor manages the treatment implementation team and provide training to both therapists and client family members. CARD Supervisors are well-trained experts in the field of ABA treatment for autism, as well as receiving extensive training and access to the CARD curriculum and assessment tools.
Supervisors are responsible for overseeing data collection and reporting to ensure that the most effective treatment program is in place for all patients. CARD treats patients of all ages from early childhood into adulthood, and treatment programs may take place within the home, school, community or clinic settings. The CARD Supervisor must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and must have completed the CARD Case Manager training with passing scores in all areas. The position requires adherence to the CARD caseload standards. Supervisors report to the Clinical Manager for their office. This position is a salaried, exempt, full-time position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement and represent CARD policy enthusiastically
- Represent CARD professionally and ethically to internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct initial and on-going assessments, and based on these assessments, design and maintain top quality treatment programs
- Conduct program design and supervise behavioral therapists during regularly scheduled client meetings
- Ensure 100% treatment integrity of recommend treatment hours for assigned clients
- Mentor and meet quarterly with assigned junior clinical staff prepare and review quarterly performance evaluations
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst Certification is required
- Key Characteristics: Professional, organized, creative, motivating, goal-driven
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Individualized Supervisor Bonus Plan
- Paid travel time, training time and office time
- Publish research and attend annual conferences (i.e., ABAI, CalABA, etc.)
- All CEU’s provided at no cost
- Opportunities for advancement
- US & International travel opportunities
- For qualifying employees, benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending program,401K
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Educational assistance program
- Monthly corporate discount programs by major retailers
- Regular retreat
EMAIL RESUME TO: email@example.com call (818)345-2345 ext. 1055