Please use contact information listed in job posting for submitting resumes or for more information.
The Homestead - Locations in Iowa
The Homestead is seeking Clinic Supervisor candidates for our clinics in Altoona, Clive, Hiawatha and Davenport, IA.
Clinic Supervisors are responsible for:
- Work closely with families and schools to provide intertwined, cohesive learning opportunities
- Provide weekly onsite training and coaching to direct service personnel in order gain a high integrity in programming
- Design transition and generalization programs to assist children in lifetime learning
- Conduct ongoing oversight and assessment of learning in order to assure quicker acquisition of skills and targets
- Collaborate with professional colleagues to develop resources and systems for implementing evidence-based practices on a individual basis.
- Conduct formal and informal assessments including FBA, FA, VB-Mapp, ATEC, VBS etc.
Requirements include a Master's Degree in Psychology, Human Services, Education, Behavior Analysis or related field and a Board Certified Behavior Analysis certification. Only applicants with board certification in behavior analysis will be considered for this position; all others may apply for ABA Specialist positions.
Qualified candidates will also have 2-4 years previous experience in:
- Conducting behavioral and developmental assessments, preferably including VB-MAPP or ABLLS and FBAs
- Developing programming procedures and data collection systems for individual treatment plans
- Leading a team to provide intensive ABA skill acquisition programs
We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen, OIG, MVR, physical and background check.
If you are interested in becoming part of a growing organization and being part of a team that makes a difference every day, please apply on our website.