Please use contact information listed in job posting for submitting resumes or for more information.
Autism Home Support Services - Illinois
Full Time BCBAs: Provide assessment, plan development and monitoring, coordination with families/schools, training and coaching line staff; and completing progress reviews and plan adjustments. Work from home!
Benefits include: Major medical, life, LTD, 401K, professional development allowance, work-at-home allowance, generous mileage policy, and bonus opportunities! We offer a competitive compensation package.
About Autism Home Support Services:
To the bright & compassionate Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Autism Home Support Services is the proven, quality ABA agency that provides the best professional experience. Our culture delivers for our clients through Our Core Values: Teamwork, Positivity & Energy, Empathy, Integrity, and Getting Stuff Done (GSD).
For more information, visit autismhomesupport.com
What is the benefit to join AHSS?
- High energy environment
- A strong in-home clinical focus for diversity of therapy programming & generalization
- Ethical service delivery
- Diversity of organization - clinical and support team experience and culpability: all levels focused on client
- Insurance and operations support which allow clinical team to focus solely on case and treatment management with less bureaucracy
- Industry leading technology support with Line Therapists providing data electronically
- Professional development environment
- Outstanding peers to collaborate with and support
- BCBA candidate supervision program
- Leverage your knowledge and capabilities by supervising and developing Care Team Members
- Flexible to work virtually and independently
- Whole child and family approach
- Committed to best practices for client
To Apply, visit Autism Home Support Services OR
Contact Johna Sommer, Talent Sourcing Coordinator at:firstname.lastname@example.org
We are in search to add to our Illinois Teams, specifically for the South and Southwest suburbs of Chicago.