Please use contact information listed in job posting for submitting resumes or for more information.
Easterseals Hawaii - Honolulu/Oahu
Clinical Supervisor/Behavior Analyst, BCBA
Honolulu, Oahu (FT)
This position provides services and clinical support for children and adolescents, diagnosed with ASD and other related developmental disabilities within a center-based clinic, school, home and/or community setting for clients ages 2-21. Responsible for supervision of behavior therapist level personnel; performing assessments and intakes and support of various activities requiring knowledge in behavior analysis.
Requires a Master’s or Doctorate degree in related field; at least two years of BCBA certification; 5 years’ experience in the field of Behavior Analysis, and two years supervision of at least 10 behavior therapists/technicians/tutors.
For more information, please visit our website at https://www.eastersealshawaii.org/careers-easterseals-hawaii or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Clinical Manager, Regional Director
Honolulu, Oahu (FT)
We are currently looking for a Senior Clinical Manager, Regional Director. The Senior Clinical Manager identifies, develops and manages the operations of the clinical programs and assigned area in order to meet the needs of the community and support the goals and mission of the organization. Responsibilities include promotion, administration, clinical oversight, and evaluation of programs that are mission-based, fiscally responsible and meet or exceed the requirements of regulatory and/or certification agencies.
Requirements: Master’s Degree, PsyD, or PhD is required in one of the following disciplines: applied behavior analysis, early childhood education/development, early childhood special education, special education, pediatric therapy, psychology or related field. BCBA certification required. At least five years of related professional experience working with children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) and/or other related developmental disabilities in a multi-disciplinary team setting. Five or more years; experience providing staff direction and development in a supervisory role.
Hawaii Behavioral Health - All Islands
OPENINGS ON ALL ISLANDS 04/01/17
Hawaii Behavioral Health
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst – BCBA
Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts-BCaBA
Since 1993, Hawaii Behavioral Health has provided high quality services to the people of the islands. As a member of our team we are looking for team members who can bring passion, education and experience to the table. If you strive for greatness, come work with us. Specializing in Autism Spectrum disorders, we provide services in homes, schools and in our clinic. Applicants must be motivated, energetic, compassionate, committed to high quality treatment, and enjoy working as part of a qualified team. As a growing company with multiple island locations, this position offers great experience for new Behavior Analysts and growth opportunities for those looking to advance their career.
POSITION SUMMARY: We are looking for Licensed BCBA’s to join our multidisciplinary team in providing services for children, adolescents and young adults with ASD, behavioral, emotional, and/or developmental disabilities under contracts with the Hawaii Department of Education, Early Intervention Services (0-3), Developmental Disabilities Division, and private insurance companies throughout the State of Hawaii.
ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Critical thinker able to actively and skillfully conceptualize, apply, analyze, synthesize, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication
- Supervisor meeting the minimum hourly requirement for case load of clients, including writing and managing behavior programs.
- Timely documenter of therapy sessions in the medical record per program requirements.
- Provider of all services as a member of the multidisciplinary team
- Able to conduct assessments, to include an FBA, and write sound treatment plan.
- Able to identify barriers to discharge during initial assessment and ongoing interactions with the client and family.
- Professional and good work ethic leading to timely completion of paper work to ensure seamless support to our clients.
- Strong ability to be creative in thinking of appropriate interventions to fit individual needs and cultural parameters.
- Evaluate, establish and maintain cooperative relationships with community agencies and other resources.
- Provide Supervision and supports to RBT’s.
- Must meet BACB credential requirements.
- Have solid skills in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Confident skills in conducting assessments, plans and supervising teams members in an timely manner.
- Independently manage deadlines and time sensitive documentation.
- Possess a solid work ethic with the ability to support the team
- Good oral and written skills
- BCaBA must be willing to pursue a BCBA
- National Board Certified Behavioral Analyst
- Must possess the ability to make sound clinical decisions independently.
- Must be able to apply clinical judgment, ethics and accountability to formulate best practices in quality of care.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life and Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending
- Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Incentive Thrift Plan
- Relocation Assistance
Job Type: Part-time/ Full time
- Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Hilo, Waimea