Please use contact information listed in job posting for submitting resumes or for more information.
PlayDate Behavioral Interventions - Colorado Springs
BCBA, BCaBA, RBT and Candidates Seeking Certification
Playdate Behavioral Interventions is seeking motivated professionals for positions of RBT through BCBA to provide a variety of applied behavioral analysis (ABA) services to children with disabilities, including individual therapy, group/social skills therapy, and educational placement. We currently have a waitlist of over a year and hope to increase access to services for these families.
*** FREE SUPERVISION to qualified candidates with a time commitment to the agency***
Individuals qualified for this position should have background and extensive knowledge in the field of applied behavior analysis and possess a minimum of:
- Board certification or enrolled in coursework toward certification
- At least 2 years of experience working with children with developmental disabilities, including autism
- Prefer 1 year of experience as a team leader or overseeing/training staff
As a Consultant, you will be responsible for intake and assessments of clients, development of treatment plans, writing of measurable goals and objectives, data analysis, progress reports, implementation of programs, family consultation and training, supervision of team members, and staff training. Therapy is conducted in the home, center, community and school. You will also have a team of therapy staff to oversee. This is a full-time position with benefits including mileage and retirement.
Individuals qualified for the RBT positions should have background and knowledge in the field and possess a minimum of:
- RBT certification
- At least 1 year working with children with developmental disabilities, including autism
This position is full-time or part-time with benefits including a bonus program.
If you are interested in the position or learning more about our company, please email cover letter and resume to Christina@myplaydate.org.
Therapy and Beyond - Positions Available in CO, OK, and TX
Our organization is led by dedicated professionals with PhD, BCBA-D, and BCBA credentials. Our practice is founded on the core values of excellence, integrity, and responsibility, which guide our commitment to providing quality one-on-one ABA therapy and Speech Therapy. We are a treatment and family focused organization looking to expand our team of talented professionals passionate about working with individuals who have Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental disabilities.
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Program Supervisor (BCBA) South Denver & possible contact position in North Denver
- Training Coordinator (BCaBA) Southwest Houston and/or The Woodlands
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) – Tulsa & Dallas
- Clinic Director (BCBA or BCBA-D) – Dallas/Fort Worth
A few benefits of working with us are:
- Full Time Salaried Position
- High Energy Environment
- On-Site Administrative Assistant for Directors
- Manageable Caseloads for Supervisors
- Competitive Salary
- Center-Based & In-home Services
- Paid Holidays & Generous Amount of PTO
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Options
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite childcare options for employees (In Dallas Center)
- Supervision, training, and instruction closely provided by BCBA or BCBA-D
- Weekly ABA skills training provided for all therapists
At this time we are hiring in the following regions:
- Dallas/Fort Worth (Program Supervisor, Clinical Director, and SLP)
- Denver (Program Supervisor)
- Houston (Program Supervisor & Training Coordinator)
- Tulsa (SLP)
***** Possible relocation package available or sign on bonus! *****
If you are interested in interviewing, please visit the site below to apply.